IMPORTANT INFORMATION PER COVID-19: The Community Boards’ office will be closed for unscheduled walk-ins and in-person services until further notice. We will continue our services remotely during this time. We are specifically now doing Zoom mediations. You may start your mediation online by completing this form: Start a Mediation.
VACCINATION & MASKS REQUIRED INDOORS
Valid forms of vaccination include:
- Original, copy or picture of your CDC vaccination card
- Documentation from a healthcare provider
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California or by an approved private company
Community Boards has a proven track record of offering effective, comprehensive conflict resolution services to all of San Francisco.
Sarah Moss, Program Associate
Email her at Learn_More@communityboards.org, ATTN: Sarah
Monday-Thursday | 10:00am – 6:00pm (currently suspended)
Walk-in Hours (currently suspended)
Phone Messages: (415) 920-3820 x100 (Call back messages are being monitored daily)
Email: Learn_More@communityboards.org, ATTN: More info
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Community Boards cares for all our clients and trainees, regardless of immigration status. We will continue to do everything possible to ensure that every client and trainee feel safe and welcome in our organization. Our core value is to deliver safe, quality and equitable mediation and training services, without regard to a person’s ethnicity or citizenship. We can only do so if all of the people we serve are able to seek our services without fear. We do not collect information about immigration status or report undocumented individuals.
Here’s a Quick Overview of Our Operations
Conflict Resolution Programs & Services
Our Neighborhood Mediation and Professional ADR Services services are confidential, time efficient, cost effective, and suitable for the successful resolution of a wide range of disputes.
Our Facilitation Services are an effective tool for generating constructive results for groups and teams confronting institutional challenges and internal conflict that impact productivity.
- Conflict Coaching
Our Conflict Coaching Program provides confidential one-on-one sessions that assist individuals in addressing and problem solving a challenging relationship.
We can assist…
- Families, friends, roommates, neighbors who need help in resolving a wide range of personal, domestic, residential, and quality of life disputes.
- Nonprofit organizations that must deliver their programs & services within constrained budgets, while navigating the diverse interests of clients, board members, management, staff, and volunteers.
- Independent contractors, sole proprietors, and small businesses who value vendor, customer, and client relationships, while trying to minimize legal expenses and liabilities.
- Property owner associations (TICs, condominiums, homeowners) whose members balance their shared financial investments in their homes and neighborhoods with maintaining constructive, civil relationships with each other.
- Public agencies that must address important public issues, maintain open communications, and equitably handle the competing needs of multiple parties, all in times of funding challenges.
- Back to top
Logistics & Costs
Circumstances will determine whether your issue is appropriate for Neighborhood Mediation, Professional Mediation, or Conflict Coaching. When you contact us to discuss your conflict, we’ll explain which approach best meets your situation.
Each service and program has its own steps and procedures. All customers do, however, receive individualized attention to their special circumstances, needs, and goals.
Learn more the logistics & costs for each our services and programs here: