EVENT SOLD OUT
WE THANK OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS & SUPPORTERS
Join us in celebrating the people making San Francisco a more peaceful place. The 2013 Peacemaker Awards will feature:
- a luncheon with the inspiring recipients of this year’s awards
- a silent auction, and
- a keynote address and limited-seating morning workshop by Joan Blades, the co-founder of moveon.org and Living Room Conversations, a project to remind America of the power and beauty of civil discourse.
This is the 3rd annual San Francisco Peacemaker Awards hosted by Community Boards. In honor of the theme “celebrating our common ground,” Joan Blades will share her work building a model of conversation that turns disagreement and distrust into understanding and collaboration. In January, Joan and the co-founder of Tea Party Patriots hosted a living room conversation about the relationship between government and business. There is limited seating for the morning workshop. Learn more about Joan Blades and Living Room Conversations.
- Morning Workshop with Joan Blades: 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Silent Auction: begins at 11:00 am
- Luncheon, Ceremony, and Keynote Address: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Ticket #1 – Workshop & Awards Luncheon ($125)
- Ticket #2 – Awards Luncheon only ($75)
For General Public (Click here to learn about becoming a member):
- Ticket #3 – Workshop & Awards Luncheon ($175)
- Ticket #4 – Awards Luncheon only ($125)
- Sponsor Information Packet (includes instructions for payment by check or purchase order)
- Sponsor Levels
- Sponsor Payment: Online
Silent Auction Donations
We are currently collecting gift certificates for merchandise and services for our silent auction. Your donation is tax-deductible. You will gain valuable exposure: you and your business will be publicly acknowledged in the event’s promotional materials, the program booklet, and on Community Boards website. Download your 2013 Silent Auction donation form here.
Have questions or need information?
Please contact Darlene Weide, Executive Director, at (415) 920-3820 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org.