Our mediation and facilitation services can assist…
- Families, friends, roommates, neighbors who need help in resolving a wide range of personal, domestic & residential disputes.
- Nonprofit organizations that must deliver their programs & services within constrained budgets, while navigating the diverse interests of clients, board members, management, staff & volunteers.
- Small businesses that value vendor & customer relationships, while trying to minimize legal expenses and liabilities.
- Property owner associations (TICs, condominiums & homeowners) whose memberships balance the financial investment in their homes with maintaining civil relationships with their members.
- Public agencies that struggle with addressing important public issues, maintaining open communications and managing the competing needs of multiple parties, all in a time of diminished funding.
Community Boards works hard to keep our conflict resolution services accessible and affordable. We’ve separated them into two approaches: Neighborhood Services and Specialized Services. Circumstances will determine which approach is appropriate for the type of dispute you are involved in. Please contact us to discuss your conflict and we’ll explain which approach best meets your situation.
- Neighborhood Services cost $20* to open a case, with no charge for the mediation itself. No one turned away for lack of funds. We ask that you make a donation to Community Boards after your mediation.
- Specialized Services cost $35* to open a case, $150 an hour for the actual mediation. Payment is shared by the participating parties. We charge a two-hour minimum.
*As of July 1, 2012, our rates were changed.